January 22-23, 2020
Wilderness Resort- Glacier Canyon Conference Center
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
Join us at the Wilderness Resort on January 22nd-23rd for the annual Wisconsin Cranberry School, WSCGA Winter Meeting and Trade Show. Don't miss this opportunity to learn about cranberry culture, research updates, the latest product innovations and equipment, and network with others in the cranberry industry.
Attendee Information - Wisconsin Cranberry School - January 22-23, 2020
The WSCGA Education Committee, the Wisconsin Cranberry Research and Education Foundation, Inc. and University of Wisconsin Extension are pleased to announce the program and registration for the 2020 Wisconsin Cranberry School, a two-day program with a wide range of topics for growers and those interested in cranberry production.
Exhibitor & Sponsor Information - WSCGA Winter Trade Show - January 22, 2020
WSCGA Associate members, we invite you to join the Winter Trade Show on January 22 at the Wilderness Resort- Glacier Canyon Conference Center. Exhibit spaces and sponsorship opportunities are available to market your product or service to Wisconsin cranberry growers. For the best rates and booth locations, be sure to register early!
- Registration for Premium level members opens on November 1, 2019
- Registration for Basic level members opens on November 20, 2019
- Exhibitor Registration Link: https://ww2.eventrebels.com/er/ERShow/FloorMapExtended/FloorMapExtended.jsp?ActivityID=32221&PromotionCode=BOOTH
- All registrations will be accepted through the link above.
- There will be an option to pay with a credit card or to receive an invoice and pay by check.
Wilderness Resort- Glacier Canyon Lodge
45 Hillman Road
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin 53965